Information we collect and how we use it.
In order to provide our Service, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide – When you register for our Service, we ask you for personal information, such as your name, email address, an account password, and credit card information. When you send us an email or other communication, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services. When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website; and
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We protect your personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable law and regulations. We use computer safeguards, such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
Patientco uses TLS 1.0 or greater with an encryption algorithm standard of AES-128 or higher for the transmission of payment data.
Our disclosure of your information.
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable law and regulations. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. However, we may share aggregated and/or non-identifying information to third parties for the purpose of marketing, industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes, so long as it does not include your personal information. In connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy, we may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your personal information.
Version 3.0 – Updated on 12/11/2011.