The HIMSS Revenue Cycle Improvement Task Force (RCITF) will showcase a patient’s full financial journey through a particular episode of care at the HIMSS17 Interoperability Showcase. Attendees will have the opportunity to interact with market-leading revenue cycle technologies every step of the way and see how these technologies can work together to create a better patient financial experience. Patientco will be showcasing our enterprise payment platform alongside other members of the Task Force to help you design a patient revenue cycle solution that works together to best fit your needs and those of the patients you serve.
The technologies featured in this year’s RCITF showcase include:
- Search tools that take into account a patient’s health plan, deductible, location, and other factors to steer patients to in-network providers and avoid costly mistakes and network inefficiency.
- Price transparency and estimation tools that can deliver a customized quote to the patient at the time of registration.
- Eligibility and verification tools that take into account a patient’s past EHR records and two-factor authentication
- Healthcare-specific point-of-service payment tools to accept multiple payment methods at the time of care and securely store payment information to streamline future transactions.
- Tools that allow the patient and provider to determine follow-up care that takes into account the patient’s insurance status.
- The latest advances in patient-friendly billing including self-service payment plans and online payment tools that allow clear communication between patient and provider.